• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

John Davis Woodturning

ataylor

Registered
First Name
Andy
I have never been or even heard of him before your thread bellringer, are you going for some lessons or just a visit. ?

bellringer

The Young one
Registered
First Name
Alex
going to hopefully stop on the way to pick up a new shot gun (that a long stories) i have bought from him but only at shows

Jim

Grand Master
Just taken a look at his site Alex, looks like he has neglected it a little while he his upgrading it ... :thumbs:

rowdyyates115

It's Showtime.....
Registered
I have never heard of this guy, not surprising being a newbie. I checked out his web site and as Jim says its a bit neglected maybe overworked doing training.... :nooidea:

bellringer

The Young one
Registered
First Name
Alex
Well mainly to Brower but I would like to have a look at what burrs they have but that on the way back from Sainsbury

bellringer

The Young one
Registered
First Name
Alex
Well john Davis wood turning is now one of my favorite shops it well worth a visit and his website mail order system going to be up in about a month

But i only bought about 7 bowl blanks, a sharpening jig, a red mallee burr, and sanding arbor and he gives good discounts

Jim

Grand Master
Pity it is to far away for me then Alex ... It is good to know you have a decent supplier near you ... :thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).