• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Ajax

Ajax

Apprentice Member
First Name
Alan
Hi folks, it really is great to find a group of like minded pen turners. I hail from Norfolk and I have been turning for about 10 years. Although I like most types of turning I especially enjoy making pens and similar items. I am lucky to have built a workshop since I retired about 5 years ago. My workshop is approx 3mts x 6mtrs but as usual I never seem to have enough space ( I really must clear it out one day). I have a couple of lathes my larger lathe being a Nova 3000 variable speed, whilst I do most of my pen work on an mini Axminster. I will try to post some examples of my work once I work out how to do it. In the meantime I look forward to contributing where I can and learning lots from you all.

Ajax.

AllenN

Fellow
First Name
Allen
Welcome to the forum Ajax. You will find loads of useful information on here as well as plenty of inspiration.
Allen

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).