• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Pen Display Cabinets

Jim

Grand Master
Just doing a google search for pen cases when i came across this site Pen Display Cabinet Thou they are not the dogs dangles, i did think it was a good price compared to what is out there ... Plus it holds 50 pens ... :thinks:

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Jim,

I like that idea for storage but for outright impact sales Jewelry Suppliers Craft Suppliers or like this guy commission a glass firm to cut do the rest yourself fairly sure Timberbits has used something like this. The real advantage is security or not, lit up revolving base slowly slowly impact high as can be , small footprint can be as tall as convenient etc imagination starter.

Kind regards Peter.:thumbs:

Attachments

• DSCF0005-027.jpg
    DSCF0005-027.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 79

sbwertz

First Name
Sharon
Here is a little case my husband made for a friend. It isn't a pen display case, but it could be used as one. It was designed to hold an IPAD in the top tray, using the lid for an easel, and store ipods, cables, phones, chargers, etc in the drawers. He wanted a black case to match the furniture in his office, but it was sure hard to cover up all that pretty cherry.

DSC01299.JPG

Jim

Grand Master
That looks like a very good quality case Sharon, hats off to your hubby ... :thumbs:

Neil

Fellow
First Name
Neil
Wife has just ordered my twenty second birthday present from the states, some reasonably good looking oak boxes that take 12 pens each. There was an option of a 20 box but I didn't want to open a drawer to show top end pens, they can see them through the glass. When they pitch up I'll stick a piccy up.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).