• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Timber Bits

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
I have been looking through the Timber Bits web site at all the goodies that I would like to order ..just one thing . How long does an order take to arrive ?

Old Corky

I have been looking through the Timber Bits web site at all the goodies that I would like to order ..just one thing . How long does an order take to arrive ?
On the last order i made about 2 months ago, I received in Hempstead, Texas three days later. That's usually a day or two faster then I get some U.S. company orders.

Jim

Grand Master
That depends on how much you spend Ed? If you spend $200 AUD it will be here in three days, under that is usually between 11/13 days .... :bwink:

rowdyyates115

It's Showtime.....
Registered
Ed,
I have just placed an order with TB, Saturday Evening. Will post you when I receive goods but they do state its approx 20 days....
We will see....

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).