• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Pen displays

Neil

Fellow
First Name
Neil
Following my rant about pricing a couple of days ago, I said that I would post a pic of the pen displays that I have just bought. Here's the display, the six pen variety, and a second picture of them mounted into a display unit that fits into the middle of my stand at shows. I am going to build a two door display cupboard using a similar display that is ten pens wide which will double as stock storage and also for home sales. That's on the cards for January though.

Here's the display unit:

and this is the unit mounted into the display unit:

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Neil,
Seven times exciting I do believe your method of display is a worthy one instantly you can remove a tray to desk, a casual glance will reveal any gaps and standby racks can be inserted quickly and depending on the trend and venue placement impact easily found, degrees of cost determined to best advantage, something for everyone.

Like every small thought in making, somehow black is beautiful.

Kind regards and continued success Peter.:goesred:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).