• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

How carefull can you be.

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
Just put an order into T/B and included in it was a couple of Roman Harvest fountain pens, which I had earmarked for my first try at turning wedding pens . Because of the multi choices of RH available I was very careful to chose my preferred finishes and more important (for wedding pens) make sure of ordering fountain pens and not rollerballs. After chopping and changing a few times I pressed the button...DONE..sit back, wait for order to arrive ,dead easy. Confirmation of dispatch arrived this a.m ..quick look to see if everything was OK ...what did I do ..ordered bl**dy rollerballs instead of fountain pens ....what a ti*:vangry::vangry:

Terry

Chairman Plonker
Executive Member
An exile Geordie living in Kingston upon Hull
First Name
Terry
Just put an order into T/B and included in it was a couple of Roman Harvest fountain pens, which I had earmarked for my first try at turning wedding pens . Because of the multi choices of RH available I was very careful to chose my preferred finishes and more important (for wedding pens) make sure of ordering fountain pens and not rollerballs. After chopping and changing a few times I pressed the button...DONE..sit back, wait for order to arrive ,dead easy. Confirmation of dispatch arrived this a.m ..quick look to see if everything was OK ...what did I do ..ordered bl**dy rollerballs instead of fountain pens ....what a ti*:vangry::vangry:

So easily done Ed!!! Did you order the bushings??? and did you order the drill bits because they are expensive in the UK?????:thinks:

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
So easily done Ed!!! Did you order the bushings??? and did you order the drill bits because they are expensive in the UK?????:thinks:

Ordered bushings and drill bits ,Terry...probably the wrong ones though !! :whistling:

Jimjam66

Chief Battonager
Registered
I won't cast the first stone, Ed ... My 'senior moments' are well-documented. Don't half make you feel a bigger t*t than if you wuz making love to Dolly Parton, dunnit?

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Well I put the perfect order in for every body's pen kits and bushes then realized Id forgot my own bushes so I will save you all the trouble plonker
:nooidea::nooidea:

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
Did that yesterday on Amazon. Tried to cancel, already shipped. Too bloody efficient!

Can you call and change the order?

Already on it's way ...like you say too damned efficient......but, hey, I'm not complaining about that . I'll just have to curb my boyish enthusiasm in future and order stuff like an adult would.:goesred:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).