• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

my 6x4 workshop

mick the pen

some pics of my wokshop i hope what a faf to do this.:sob:

Attachments

• pen workshop 003.JPG
    pen workshop 003.JPG
    200 KB · Views: 67
  • pen workshop 001.JPG
    pen workshop 001.JPG
    146.1 KB · Views: 66
  • pen workshop 002.JPG
    pen workshop 002.JPG
    149.7 KB · Views: 69
  • pen workshop 004.JPG
    pen workshop 004.JPG
    132.6 KB · Views: 65

Jim

Grand Master
You have crammed plenty in there Mick, and everything that is needed which is more important ... :winking:

L200arg

Graduate Member
Nice set up mick, how do you find the charnwood 815 lathe? I had one for a few months but burnt the motor out so I got rid of it.

Neil

Fellow
First Name
Neil
Blimey, most people define their lathe capacity as dimension over the bed, that one is 6inches between walls. Good planning there!

Quite obvious you dont do any turning, far too clean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

mick the pen

Hi richard had the lathe for 12months no problems touch wood, but i only turn pens tried to make some pepper mills but lathe could not cope with the boring regards mick

turnaround360

Caracktycus Pots
Fellow
First Name
Frank
Mick my shed is small also your one means all you need to do is turn and your at the next station good on you Frankie.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).