• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

My Second attempt at a Segmented Vessel

PhillH

Little Grandad
Registered
First Name
Phill
Fantastic, I really don't know how you have the patience to put that together in the first place.

The nerves when you put a chisel to it must be immense.

If I wore a hat I'd doff it to you Sir !

Jim

Grand Master
I love segmented work John, this being no exception .. Lovely piece of work ... :thumbs:

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
That is something I have always wanted to do but never got round to doing I dont think I have the patience needed for a project like that I like to start and finish all in the same day so I do take my hat of to you sir for having the skill and the patience to create a work like that bloody well done John

retreatjohn

Thanks Woody,
I saw an article on Thursday evening about doing the open ring, thought I would have a go, started Friday morning, finished this morning, lots of waiting time for glue to dry so other bits and pieces in between, not as long as the first one took.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).