• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Dr Kirk's scratch FREEE part 2

nimrod

Graduate Member
First Name
Robin
Not having used either Dr Kirk's scratch FREEE or EEE ultra shine I thought I would get the ultra shine from toolpost and compare them. They look and feel very similar, Dr Kirk's has no smell to it, they are applied in the same way and to be quite honest I could not see any discernible difference in the finish. So in conclusion I think I have enough polishing wax to last a lifetime.
Robin

Jim

Grand Master
That is good to know Robin, but in my eyes TR was still out of order sending you an alternative of their choice without first contacting you .. Just my opinion ... :thumbs:

alisboy

TR did the same to me they sent sent the Dr Kirks instead of the ultra shine without letting me know, so not pleased and will only buy from them as last resort from now on.

Ernie

nimrod

Graduate Member
First Name
Robin
I do agree with you Jim but after thinking about returning the alternative, I thought seeing I had never used either product it might be handy to compare them both and perhaps it might help other members in the future.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).