• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Blue & Black

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
Acrylic blank ala the thread title from Turners Retreat on one of their click Sierra kits.

photo_zpsc3edc248.jpg

The Photo was taken using the HDR setting on an Ipad, the only editing was to crop & re-size.
I'm fairly happy with the results considering the photos I took of my last acrylics, I'd be interested to know what you'll think? I'm beginning to think my way forward would be to use an Ipad for all my photos.

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
It's a lovely pen, didn't know there was a click sierra. The photo is fine, if it's easier to use the iPad stick to it, it also save uploading from the camera.

Peter

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Doug,

The pen is good the pic is vague there is a better way that is quick and much sharper I have observed Ilya whilst very new to both turning and pics of pens exceeds most everyone here with pics and pens.

Kind regards Peter.:goesred:

Jim

Grand Master
Nothing wrong with the picture Doug, you may have cracked this my friend .. I also like the blank, but i do like all materials used in pen making .. :pray: How does the clicker feel on this pen btw Doug ... :thinks:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).