• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

More Bullet Pens

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
I've seen various posts about using up bits and pieces so while in the shed yesterday and with all the talk of bullets I thought I'd tie some of it up. I had a bit of plastic stuff I'd chucked on the shelf and I'd cocked up the bottom of a round previously when playing threading so thought I'm try and make something of it.

This is the result. I'm not sure it its a good one or not although I know for sure its a seller.

Attachments

• b.jpg
    b.jpg
    259.3 KB · Views: 34

Neil

Fellow
First Name
Neil
Paul,

It's great but in hindsight I would have been tempted to cut the top off the lower casing, it shows that it has been made from two cases which looks odd, but good use of the acrylic off cuts, the ones that I threw out last week in a clear up!

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Paul,

It's great but in hindsight I would have been tempted to cut the top off the lower casing, it shows that it has been made from two cases which looks odd, but good use of the acrylic off cuts, the ones that I threw out last week in a clear up!

Yes that's whats wrong with it Neil, but the acrylic wasn't long enough to do that unfortunately.

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
Paul , you sure have mastered the Bullet Pen making technique... beautiful straight clean lines and a great finish ,but two ends does look a bit odd ?

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Paul , you sure have mastered the Bullet Pen making technique... beautiful straight clean lines and a great finish ,but two ends does look a bit odd ?

Thanks Ed. Yeah you are right but it was a bit of an exercise in using scraps and also not drilling the end so out came the pin chuck to play.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).