• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Crown Mini Revolution Hollowing Tool

Jim

Grand Master
There is plenty of information on the web regarding this tool, including the excellent report made by our own "Walter Hall", but i can't find any video's other than the large Crown Revolution hollowing tool. Are there any you know of? :thinks:

broadsea

First Name
John
I was delighted to find your article on the mini revolution. I wonder if you have tried the 1/2 inch model. I am looking for a hollowing system but undecided between the crown and Simon Hope systems. I believe the Crown system is more versatile and just wondered if you could give your opinion.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).