• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

You favourite buy

ataylor

Registered
First Name
Andy
What do you believe to be the best tool or machine that you have bought in the past, it has to be one that you keep in your workshop. Not counting a lathe. :thinks:

Mine is the GV286 CAMVAC Vacuum machine, i use this when turning and when cleaning up. Its a little loud but it does the job. :thumbs:

clumsysod

GOBBY GIT
Graduate Member
I'll answer this in another thread over on the tips n jigs section.
For four reasons.
1. I am new to buying anything other than a bottle of cider and haven't done that for a while but i am saving up for a laptop of my own.
2. I want to put some pictures of it on here so won't steal your thread, and I have to wait for my mate to come home to take the photographs.
3. I didn't buy it but stole the idea from the internet.
4. It really is so good and so easy to make I want to share it with all of you.:thumbs:

ataylor

Registered
First Name
Andy
I'll answer this in another thread over on the tips n jigs section.
For four reasons.
1. I am new to buying anything other than a bottle of cider and haven't done that for a while but i am saving up for a laptop of my own.
2. I want to put some pictures of it on here so won't steal your thread, and I have to wait for my mate to come home to take the photographs.
3. I didn't buy it but stole the idea from the internet.
4. It really is so good and so easy to make I want to share it with all of you.:thumbs:

You can't do this to us, we are not used to waiting. :nonono:

Did i really say that. :devil:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).