• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

50g CA Pre-order deal

First Name
Dan
Pen Turners Forum Introductory pre-order deal
20 x Mitre Mate Super Glue thin or Medium 50g bottle (feel free to mix).
£32 Inc free delivery.

If you are interested in this deal please email sales@taylorsmirfield.co.uk. I will be placing orders at the start of next week.

I am aware that some of you recently got stung by another 'shop' under the premise of 'Pre Order'. I will not be asking for any money upfront. Payments will be collected once the glue is in a box with your name on it.

Cheers

Dan

First Name
Dan
Is there no thick available Dan :thinks:

Thick is available from the supplier but based on feedback thin and medium was the consensus. In order to compete with 'BondFix'' type products using a quality UK manufacturer I have had to negotiate hard and commit to a large min order. If demand is there then I have no problem what so ever with stocking thick.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).