• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

my tiger blank

brody2123

Fellow
First Name
Brody
Not much really, but I've finally been able to make a pen blank in me pressure pot!! I've made blanks before but they lacked consistency. Not any more.
I call it the tiger blank, and shall hopefully be turning it in a bit:thumbs:

Attachments

• IMG_20140521_175545.jpg
    IMG_20140521_175545.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 71

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
I look forward to seeing the results from that Brody, it looks like its going to be a cracker.

brody2123

Fellow
First Name
Brody
Looks like you used a ribbon type method looks good.

Certainly did mate, cut a few test ribbons of different thicknesses as a test. All I've got to do now is not blow the bugger up. I've got another four of these but I don't really want to go through them all for one pen if I can help it :funny::funny:

Kardav

the PENsioner
Fellow
First Name
Dave
Looks like you've cracked this blank lark Brody. Looks really good mate. Can't wait to see the finished article.

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
It's always hard to imagine what it will be like when turned, but I think I know what that will be that, it's going to be great, I'm sure:thumbs:

Peter

Jim

Grand Master
Why are we waiting, oh why are we waiting .. Are we there yet Brody .. :thumbs:

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Is Brody teasing everyone:whistler:

Peter

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).