• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Not made it to the pen stage

Jim

Grand Master
I had a go at segmenting some Corian and plastic for a JR Gents pen, i was happy with the outcome of the lower barrel, but the top is not good enough to put on the kit .. I will be having another go at this to hide the joints better .. It actualky looks worse that what the picture shows .. I will place some of the red plastic between the joints which should help .. I hope .. :whistling:

corian.jpg

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
They are going to look superb when you turn them, they look great now, but when you add some red to hide the join it will be kickin:thumbs:

Peter

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Spin it up and hold your toothpaste tight against it to weld it together. That won't get seen.
If it don't work blame me init?

Matt

Registered
It looks good to me so I guess that shows what I know :funny: think Woody's bead idea is a good one, at least it saves the blank

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).