• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

China drop postage costs by 30%

Jim

Grand Master
  • You could share your original discount for the items,while you could share 30% discount for the freight this time.
  • There are also 10% discount for you, but just for the clock kits,as well as your additional discount.

Remark: The discount period of validity is Apr.18th to Apr.27th,2013.

Got the above email from the company in China where i used to buy my kits and accessories from. I stopped using them due to the silly costs of postage, reading through the lines it looks like their customers are gradually leaving and not coming back due to the ridiculous postage costs. :thinks:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).