• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Acrylic on one of Dan's Slimlines

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
This acrylic is from the cast I made. It's a slimline with streamline centre band.

Peter

Attachments

• DSC_0126.jpg
    DSC_0126.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 48
  • DSC_0127.jpg
    DSC_0127.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 48

mattyts

Registered
Not so sure on the shape..the blank could have probably been put on something larger to show it off more? I really like the blank though

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
A lovely blank Peter. The symmetry between the top and bottom sections is well balanced. The photography is not bad either for a novice !!!LOL:devil::devil:

Thanks Terry, but we don't mention photography, people might get upset:funny::funny::funny:

Peter

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Why do I keep thinking of Jessica Rabbit when I look at these stunners:thumbs:

I would call it Jessica, but it's for a larger hand really

Peter

Jim

Grand Master
That blank looks even better on the pen Peter, great finish, not to everyone's liking regarding shape but that is what makes us all different .. :thumbs:

Love the signature BTW .. :bwink:

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
That blank looks even better on the pen Peter, great finish, not to everyone's liking regarding shape but that is what makes us all different .. :thumbs:

Love the signature BTW .. :bwink:

Thanks Jim, I used to turn all my acrylic blanks with that shape although not quite as fat.

Peter

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).