• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Ak47 Pen Clips

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
I have seen them I have had them but I dunno where to get them.
Pen kit UK or Dan might be a good start point.

ak47-clip.jpg

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
No, the first one I've ever seen is that one in the picture from Brian.

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
I was just about to order some, how many do you want?

Peter

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
The clip that Grumpy has shown looks more like the American Armalite semi auto rifle

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
The clip that Grumpy has shown looks more like the American Armalite semi auto rifle

Don't you start init? There have been many discussions on this subject in many forums.
How pedantic do you wanna get?
The question is
style of AK47
They are not exactly finely detailed and that is as close as you're gonna get without spending a fortune to have one made.
Unless you know different??

Any pen parts we will get are more than likely produced for the US market, the clip I showed was marketed as the AK47 and probably made by someone who has never seen a firearm.

infographic2.jpg

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Sober now and a bit more approachable, I agree Del the clip does look more like an Armalite but who is gonna tool up for a different but similar model?
Choices are rifle or automatic rifle.
Not every car is Austin A30 or Alvis but car clips look like em with the odd exception of the Lada Riva.
Race horse or cart horse int?

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).