• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Auction Notifications!

Neil Lawton

Longlocks
Fellow
First Name
Neil
Just got home to a mass of personal messages about the Auction.
Paul has been handling all this and is now travelling to York.
He put up a post this morning about closing the online auction this morning. I think this closure has generated the winning notifications.
I could be wrong but as I understand it he will try to make the auction update live tomorrow as people are bidding in the room. I can't clarify any more, until he arrives tomorrow.

Please do not make any Paypal payments at this time!
Regards,
Neil

Last edited:

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
OOOOOOps.... nobody should have got a notification saying they won. My apologies if you got a winning notification but that is the starting price for the auction tomorrow.

At this point I would normally say its the CMM's fault... hey what the hell, yup it was her fault :funny:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).