• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Project Kits

ataylor

Registered
First Name
Andy
Other than key rings have you made any of the project kits that are available from turning suppliers? I just bought a butter knife lol. :ciggrin:

Terry

Chairman Plonker
Executive Member
An exile Geordie living in Kingston upon Hull
First Name
Terry
Other than key rings have you made any of the project kits that are available from turning suppliers? I just bought a butter knife lol. :ciggrin:

Nope but I have been thinking of getting some razor kits ( the Fusion) one and putting a Thuya burr on the handle. Me thinks a nice Christmas present but not for the ladies unless they want to shave their legs!!!! lol :funny::funny::funny:

ataylor

Registered
First Name
Andy
I have seen those kits mate, where is the best place to buy them from cos a full set can set you back a few quid. :thinks:

Jim

Grand Master
I just bought a butter knife lol. :ciggrin:

Spreading your skills i see ... :devil: Pardon the pun ... :whistling:

I agree with Terry, if you want a kit for a present, then these razor kits are the business. :thumbs:

trapper

Registered
I've bought knives etc from Axminster,Stiles and Bates, Turners Retreat and a few sets from various shops such as Wilkinson or sometimes catering wholesalers ........ did that for a set of steak knives and forks and simply changed the scales.
Mainly though its shaving kits perfume atomisers, artist brush holders ...... bit like a cigarette holder but interchangeable brush heads

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).