• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

My First Wedding Pens

rowdyyates115

It's Showtime.....
Registered
This weekend myself and SWMBO were treated to the wedding of my niece at Knowlton Manor in Kent.
I had offered to make a set of Pens for her, she requested that she would like British Racing Green, so I cast them in Polyester with Gold Glitter.
I have posted them up here before and they are both in my Gallery.
I was so chuffed that I had to post the happy couple up here with my pen.

randgpen.JPG

:thumbs:

Vic Perrin

Executive Member
First Name
Vic
Hi Rowdy it looks really nice and the happy couple. Would you be able to give us a close up shot of the pen ?

:thumbs:Vic:thumbs:

Lainey

First Name
Elaine
That's a beautiful photo Rowdy, the setting and the pen compliment each other perfectly. The birth of a family heirloom !
Lainey

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Rowdy great shot of your pen and nieceling c/w new husband great memory and huge satisfaction for you. Was this a chance oportunity while they were set up for the signing pics as a 60 yr wedding photographer I applaud the posing as well mate.

Kind regards Peter.:thumbs:

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
They certainly look very happy Rowdy and that pen surely helped to make it a special day that will be remembered by them whenever they use it. :thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).