• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

For all those that use Photoshop

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
Paddy goes into a Photo Shop with two photographs, one of his family and one of his old uncle Jack. He says to the Graphic designer....... "We Never got a photo of the whole family with old Uncle Jack in it. Can You put this Photo of Jack into my family photo?" "No Problem says the designer I can Photo shop it in......."
"And can you take his hat off " Says Paddy..." I Never liked it" "Sure, No problem. But tell me what colour hair did he have ?"... Paddy Replies won't you see that when you take is hat off!!

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).