• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Olive ash

bellringer

The Young one
Registered
First Name
Alex
olive ash on a baron with 10 coats of ca polished with some french stuff (technical name)

photo.jpg

clumsysod

GOBBY GIT
Graduate Member
Very nice nice young Alex. Interesting grain grain pattern.
Good to see a young chap making a fountain pen.
For sale or personal use?
Nice picture too. Once again I am impressed by the standard of pictures in these forums.
Good work.
Olive ash a wood I have never heard of, but then there are so many I have yet to hear about.

bellringer

The Young one
Registered
First Name
Alex
This one is for sale. olive ash has some nice grain pattern have a look on flebay that were i get my ones from

bellringer

The Young one
Registered
First Name
Alex
Lovely pen, Alex! Will keep an eye out for that wood.

That what you have to do but you got to be willing to pay the price as good blanks like that will cost not sure what i paid for the but you get some that are very plain

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).