• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Howdy from sunny Arizona

shinton

Registered
Hi everyone from Waddell, Arizona. I thought it would be cool to mix with fellow turners far away. And you don't get much farther away than the UK.
I've been turning pens and bangles for a while now, and mix it all in with woodworking and jewelry as well. A few stringed instruments and stained glass keeps me busy. I just need to retire from the phone company, and do the things I love to do. Whatta ya think, should I give the boss my resignation? :face:

Skip

Mattyd

AKA 'The Dundee Redneck'
Graduate Member
give him your resignation............. and the middle finger.. :mooney2:

Welcome to the forum... :thumbs:

Terry

Chairman Plonker
Executive Member
An exile Geordie living in Kingston upon Hull
First Name
Terry
Hi everyone from Waddell, Arizona. I thought it would be cool to mix with fellow turners far away. And you don't get much farther away than the UK.
I've been turning pens and bangles for a while now, and mix it all in with woodworking and jewelry as well. A few stringed instruments and stained glass keeps me busy. I just need to retire from the phone company, and do the things I love to do. Whatta ya think, should I give the boss my resignation? :face:

Skip

Welcome aboard Skip and enjoy the friendly forum. I retired 2 years ago and it was the best thing that I ever done. I got my life back!!!!:thumbs:

Jed Baxter

Registered
A warm welcome Skip, nice to have you on board, if you are up for it then sit back and enjoy an early retirement. :bwink:

Bluefoxy

I retired 4 years ago and wished I had done it sooner. Ask the boss for a photograph so you can hang it on the workshop wall and swear at it when things go wrong!

Ray
PS If you've any spare sunshine you don't need please send it to the UK

Jim

Grand Master
Welcome to the forums Skip, let us know what decision you made regarding your retirement ... :bwink:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).