• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Warco Open Day

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
I went to one years ago, before I had lathes and it was like an Aladdin's Cave.

Peter

Jim

Grand Master
I got a little excited when i saw the name "Harrogate" until i saw it was for the Model Engineering & Modelling Exhibition .. I am sure all the best events happen near the bottom of the map area .. :ciggrin:

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
I got a little excited when i saw the name "Harrogate" until i saw it was for the Model Engineering & Modelling Exhibition .. I am sure all the best events happen near the bottom of the map area .. :ciggrin:

Now that you are a metal lathe owner ME&ME might be a good place to pick up materials, tools and advice if you need it.

Peter

Jim

Grand Master
Now that you are a metal lathe owner ME&ME might be a good place to pick up materials, tools and advice if you need it.

Peter

But i don't yet have it Peter .. But you are correct, it will be a great day out, she will love it .. :whistling:

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
But i don't yet have it Peter .. But you are correct, it will be a great day out, she will love it .. :whistling:

I keep meaning to go to one when they are down here, but something always intervenes like the weather or the queues to get in:bwink:

Peter

Jimjam66

Chief Battonager
Registered
Are you planning on going, Peter? I had thought about it but the Myford sort of pushed that thought out of my mind. However, if you or anyone else is going it's only about 45 mins from me so would be happy to meet up. They cater, so coffee and bacon butties are on the house!

:ciggrin:

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
I was hoping to go, but there is also a demo at the Bedford saw & tool that day, I will have to check and see if the demonstrator is top notch unmissable.

Peter

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).