• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Hi am lance

Lance

First Name
Lance
Hi am lance ,I've done alot of different pen kits over the years , and i volunteer teaching adults with learning disabilities woodturning 3 to 4 times a week anything from pens too bowls , goblets

geoff46

First Name
Geoff
Hi & Welcome Lance - great job with your volunteering - I'm doing a bit at Shrewsbury men's Shed 2 day a week- my latest pupil is 85! he loves spindle work and he's doing fine

Lance

First Name
Lance
Welcome Lance.

There is a growing collection of members from Wales here now.

Congratulations on your volunteering work.

Thank you Alan

Lance welcome to the forum hopefully you will get pics up. It's nice to see what I can't Thdo???

Tom

Alan

Welcome Lance.

There is a growing collection of members from Wales here now.

Congratulations on your volunteering work.

Alan

Thanks Alan been doing for 13 years and I love working with the clients

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).