• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Joint venture

alpha1

Fellow
First Name
Dave
My Son has been experimenting with casting blanks. I have been turning them into pens for his etsy shop and his other halfs craft shows.
We now have a lot of blanks some from his early days that are less than perfect but can still be used for single tube pens. We now have a lot of single size blanks that are as good as any I have bought and turned into pens. We have a glut of these blanks and I wondered if any body would be interested in purchasing some of them at cost. It will take me months to turn them all into pens.
They are all epoxy they turn easily and they polish up to a really good shine. Some of them may be good for kitless but I can not gauarantee that.
They will be cheap.

Phil Dart

Executive Member
First Name
Phil
If you post them in the Buy & Sell section Dave, with photos and prices, and a similar explanation to the one you've given above, I'm sure that folks will be interested

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).