• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

2 Arthritis pens

Garno

Fellow
First Name
Gary
Made these today ............... but neither of them work :sob:

The pink one is that the refill does not come out when the plunger is pressed, very very stiff as well.

The blue one I have enough of the refill showing as to make the pen usable, when pressing the plunger the refill moves but ends up in the exact same place, in other words it does not retract.

I can only think I am assembling the 3 part mechanism wrong. Anyway I have messed about with them for over 2 hours and they have me beaten.

Attachments

• IMG_0019.JPG
    IMG_0019.JPG
    22.1 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0020.JPG
    IMG_0020.JPG
    18.8 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_0021.JPG
    IMG_0021.JPG
    18.2 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_0022.JPG
    IMG_0022.JPG
    18.5 KB · Views: 34

flexi

Executive Member
First Name
mark
Very nice blanks..... Have you checked your hole??
Sometimes the plating can restrict the hole and cause problems, I would check that and that the plunger mechanism is correct:thumbs::thumbs:
Good luck :face:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).