• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

25mm pen blanks

hawkeyefxr

First Name
ken

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
What where when blanks Ken.

Lots of sellers of timber blanks on the forum, quick one for Aussie Burls try them they are on sale now.

Peter.

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Why not ask on the forum, you will end up with some quality blanks, I usually cut mine to 1" depending on what I start with.

Peter

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Its a far cry from the 5/8 blanks that were peddled when I started pens, the 1/2 inch Corian is a pain in the bum. Here you are looking for 1 inch then 6 inches long a seller of exotic blanks would have to look at a premium for.

How is your search going so far Leigh sounds promising.

Peter.

hawkeyefxr

First Name
ken
The kits i have a 22mm finish size at one end (they are hour glass kits from Aus). To be fair they are shown with a wood finish but want to do them with an acrylic finish.

hawkeyefxr

First Name
ken
I have just ordered 3 - 25mm dia pen blanks from ukpenblanks. There are a fair selection but predomanantly dark, there are some bright ones but i chose the blues ones.
You also have to buy three, you can't mix n match.

billyb_imp

Registered
First Name
Billy
Mervyn Cadman at UK Pen Kits does a good range (of acrylics) most of them available in 25mm & even 30mm and the blanks he does cannot be found elsewhere, they are also round not square, if you see a pattern you like, but its not in the size you want, email him, he's a very accommodating guy and will make them up for you.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).