• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

3 new Christmas pens

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
These are just shocking. Are there really people with so little taste that they can hold their head up high walking the streets with one of these in their pockets?

Well I am selling them fast enough and so would you be if you had half a business brain LOL just because you don't like them it doesn't mean your customers don't from my own personal experience at Christmas time Christmas deco always sells well

Winemaker

Registered
First Name
Tom
As always top notch :thumbs::thumbs: I bought some finger nail decals just need to try them. Can they used on wood pens :nooidea:

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
As always top notch :thumbs::thumbs: I bought some finger nail decals just need to try them. Can they used on wood pens :nooidea:

Yes as long as you seal the wood first with sanding sealer and some sort of protection over them as well

Neil

Fellow
First Name
Neil
Well I am selling them fast enough and so would you be if you had half a business brain LOL just because you don't like them it doesn't mean your customers don't from my own personal experience at Christmas time Christmas deco always sells well

I know, where did you get that corian, I want to make some of those red ones, disgusting though they may be and the purple, that will sell well, never seen either colour like that.The purple will sell well on a gun metal me thinks, the girlies will love that.

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
I know, where did you get that corian, I want to make some of those red ones, disgusting though they may be and the purple, that will sell well, never seen either colour like that.The purple will sell well on a gun metal me thinks, the girlies will love that.

I think I got them on ebay Neil but it was some time ago now and I cant remember who from they were in a mixed pack and pre drilled the purple was supposed to be blue with red mixed in I was going to make a claret n blue pen for our David bloody west ham

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).