• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

33 years and still counting

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
Well today see our 33rd wedding anniversary and I am still here to keep counting them. I have had many happy times with my good lady and luckily not that many bad which makes it special. Now to see if I can get another 33 hiding in the shed playing with wood:whistling::whistling::funny::funny::funny:

GeordieB

Registered
First Name
george
Cograts on the 33 years Derek one of you,s deserve a medal thinking thats your other half :face:

me and my better half share the same anniversary 10 years (not married tho)

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Good for you George a little over half way for our 61 yrs of marriage, best thing I ever did for certain was to find someone so special. No easy days,just special.

Peter.

Lons

Fellow
First Name
Bob
Congratulations Derek and also to you George ( though if Neil and Ali can get it together, I really think you should pull your finger out as well :ciggrin:)

45 years for us in March which is one of the reasons we're having a big holiday in the summer, that's if she can continue to put up with me 'till then. :thinks:

Twin Oaks

Apprentice Member
First Name
Herb
Congrats. My wife is going for sainthood. We've been together 19 years this year.

bigbob

Graduate Member
First Name
Bob
Congratulations to you and your wife Derek we just had our 45th on 11th Dec and the both of us forgot all about it and it was my wife who remembered first which was late afternoon (wish it had been me) we both laughed it off and put it down to old age. We got married not far from you in Cheriton near Folkestone in 1971 it was a nice day with a clear sky but very cold.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).