• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

A 10 year old photo

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Our Dan showed me this from when I made him a dumper truck some 10 years ago younger and slimmer LOL
me.jpg

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
A totally wild truck mate the lad must have been so proud of you. Great to look back on past acheivements thanks for sharing. The testing would require lots of time and fun for you.

Peter.

Scots Bill

Registered
First Name
Bill
Personally I hate looking at pictures of me ten years ago (or older) but not having any truck with that, I must say good job on that one. One I made for my sons had those round rubber shoe heels you could buy, a screw went into a sunken metal star shaped washer. The idea was you could loosen the screw and revolve the rubber to a bit that was not worn. When you leaned on the cab to push it a light came on in the cab. The shoe heal idea came from a truck my dad made for me. What goes around! comes around. Can you still get those heels? Only good for leather heeled shoes though.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).