• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

A big Hello from Fraserburgh

Baldy

Fellow
First Name
Graeme
Greetings and welcome to the forum. I am just outside of Aberdeen in westhill myself. Locally there is the Grampian wood turners which meet in bieldside and are at crathes castle doing demonstrations sales and club recruitment 2-3 weekends a month. A great mix of guys and gals always open to questions and tuition.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Hi John the emphasis so far has been welcoming the best advantage is to contribute on the forum because I am so far away I have to look up the geography. Every now and again I post some local stuff just to let members know more about the world around where I live.

I belong the Vietnam Veterans Association here and do regular hospital visits I was about Korea time so many men and woman here suffering from PTSD have benefitted being group members trust your experiences match theirs.

Kind regards Peter.:thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).