• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

A big thank you. Pictures and stuff coming soon

Sgreen

Registered
First Name
Simon
I have just started making my first light-box so I will soon be able to post decent pictures on this forum. I have tried without one but the resulting pictures just don't do the pens justice. Once the box is ready I will be showing off my closed end slims and some which I have made my own centre bands for. When finished I hope to enter the competitions (and beat our Australian fellow turners).:winking:

I would like to thank all those on the forum who have left comments on the pictures I have published. Because of those constructive comments I feel as though I have achieved the standard I was aiming for. (Although I have now set higher standards).

And lastly thank you to those who sent me a few blanks and kits to get me started.

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
I have just started making my first light-box so I will soon be able to post decent pictures on this forum. I have tried without one but the resulting pictures just don't do the pens justice. Once the box is ready I will be showing off my closed end slims and some which I have made my own centre bands for. When finished I hope to enter the competitions (and beat our Australian fellow turners).:winking:

I would like to thank all those on the forum who have left comments on the pictures I have published. Because of those constructive comments I feel as though I have achieved the standard I was aiming for. (Although I have now set higher standards).

And lastly thank you to those who sent me a few blanks and kits to get me started.

Your on mate adds to the fun show me on the next comp due soon.

Because we on this Island are playing fair if you are minded check out Zoner Photo Studio for your pics. To me it has all bells and whistles watch the free bit thats a trial but if it is a one of cost it is very attractive, amazing suite of corrections.

Peter.

offanonone

Sheffield, in the Independent Republic of South Yo
First Name
John

I have struggled to photogragh my creations as well Simon.

I may have to pop round next time I get some turning done :winking:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).