• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

A Chrome Pristina Rollerball with gold accents dressed in Olive wood.

nimrod

Graduate Member
First Name
Robin
Very nice pen Terry the finish is top class, I think I am going to have to master this CA finishing and not let it beat me.

Robin

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Good looking pen Terry, that timber sure looks good on this kit .. :thumbs: It is only a few weeks ago that we wouldn't have seen the bluetack in the poor images you used to post up, so take the comments as a complement lol .. :winking:

Thnks Jim you said something similar to what I meant init?
Love the pics Terry

Terry

Chairman Plonker
Executive Member
An exile Geordie living in Kingston upon Hull
First Name
Terry
Good looking pen Terry, that timber sure looks good on this kit .. :thumbs: It is only a few weeks ago that we wouldn't have seen the bluetack in the poor images you used to post up, so take the comments as a complement lol .. :winking:

It's ironic that I have managed to overcome one problem ie my photography only to create another ie BLUETACK !!!! LOL:sob::sob::sob:

Baldy

Fellow
First Name
Graeme
Wow that is a beautiful pen.. With examples like this even the wife is getting excited about me getting my gear.. guess what she getting for xmas.. yes that's right.... peace cos I will be in the shed and maybe a pen that may resemble something like this one... may take a few years to get to this standard tho..

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Well if the blue tac is the worst thing you've got to worry about then... well.... Terry.... lovely pens and fantastic photos. :thumbs:

yeah you're right... blue tac :funny:

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Another stunner Terry, what blu-tac:funny:

Peter
004 copy.jpg

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).