• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

A couple of Hybrids

Jim

Grand Master
Last weekend i had a couple of days back in the shed making pens, the past few months i visited the place made a few blanks and just sat in there until i got hungry, which was only a few hours .. :goesred:

Anyway i thought it was about time i started placing some kits onto the blanks i made, these kits are Dan's Epsilon and a cheap Chinese JR .. When i first saw these Epsilon kits posted in the forums i didn't reckon much to them to be honest, until i actually bought some and had them in my hand which soon changed my mind .. They are a great single tubed kit, one of the best on the market .. Don't be fooled by pictures, like i was .. :rolling:

Wood is Poplar Burr bought from Buga, and Polyester Resin ..

epsilon-1.jpg

epsilon.jpg

hybrid-jr-1.jpg

hybrid-jr.jpg

hybrid-jr-3.jpg

Vic Perrin

Executive Member
First Name
Vic
Bloody Hell Jim you ain't lost your knack. Beautiful looking pens mate. You ain't forgot how to do a cracking picture either :thumbs:

AllenN

Fellow
First Name
Allen
Those are lovely pens Jim. I agree with others that the blank on the bottom pen is stunning.
I also like the Alpha kit. I find that it feels good in the hand in use too as well as looking good.

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
They are both something special:thumbs:

Peter

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).