• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

A few for the girls

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Brilliant woody

One thing bothers me though. What the hell were you doing trawling through the internet looking for fancy nail art?:nooidea:
On second thoughts - I'm not sure I really want to know:bwink::funny:

LOL I typed decals in and they come up honest I did

rayf6604

Registered
First Name
Ray
Well who would have thunked it, using nail transfers. Is there no end to your imagination Woody. I think girls and wimmen in general will like them. One concern do you think the lacquer will stand up to being handled and not come off? :nooidea:

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Well who would have thunked it, using nail transfers. Is there no end to your imagination Woody. I think girls and wimmen in general will like them. One concern do you think the lacquer will stand up to being handled and not come off? :nooidea:

It isnt any different to when you lacquer furniture and the one I'm using should be better it is enamel lacquer

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).