• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

A few serpentines waiting for pens

Terry Q

Fellow
First Name
Terry
So far I have 60 ready for market including the toilet seat blanks.

Attachments

• 2016-06-18 15.13.45.jpg
    2016-06-18 15.13.45.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 74
  • 2016-06-18 15.14.41.jpg
    2016-06-18 15.14.41.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 72

fortress

Registered
First Name
John
They look like an army, how and why did you round them Terry, if that's not a dumb question? :thinks:

silver

General dogsbody
Executive Member
First Name
Eamonn.
They look like they are going to make some superb pens Terrry.

I think they look better round, they show what the finished pen will look like.:thumbs:

Ratty

First Name
David
Love the look of those blanks Terry, where do you sell them?
It must take some will power not to make them all into pens yourself straight away.

Dave

fortress

Registered
First Name
John
I've seen them for sale at Taylors Mirfield and Exotic blanks, probably others too, they are wonderful. :thumbs:

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
I have to agree with Eamonn being round gives the buyer a better idea of what the finished product will look like and that is nothing short of amazing

Bill Mooney

Blind old git
Grand Master
First Name
Bill
You really do make some superb blanks Terry. These are belters. I'll have to get some off Dan when he gets them in.:thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).