• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

A happy Easter

flexi

Executive Member
First Name
mark
Hi all,

Well the universe is back in balance!
and a Happy Easter restored...

Can you guess what it is yet??

Thank you soooo much @Phil Dart

Attachments

• IMG_20230331_110902_edit_2102157795512.jpg
    IMG_20230331_110902_edit_2102157795512.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 13

ValleyBoy

Graduate Member
First Name
Ash
Meanwhile over at Beaufort HQ a team meeting is calledā€¦

Phil: ā€œTeam, you know how I spent years sourcing the best products, developing and manufacturing top quality inks and kits, and how Iā€™ve always stressed to you the importance of good customer service? Well apparently itā€™s not that. Itā€™s stickers. They just want stickersā€.

šŸ˜ŠšŸ˜Š

flexi

Executive Member
First Name
mark
I think you're bang on the money Ash!!
Sometimes all a child wants is the box the toy came in to play with..... (too young for stickersšŸ˜œ

Phil Dart

Executive Member
First Name
Phil
Plenty of stickers to go around for everyone. It seems I have a bit of a training issue to address in the warehouse though! :think:

Photo purely to make you all jealous, to build up rivalry, and create a nasty atmosphere amongst the have's and the have not's.
Not really (obviously), but I'm glad the stickers are being well received, and if you haven't had one in your parcel I apologise. I will be issuing written warnings and possibly P45s on Monday to any staff who happen to be guilty of the omission.

stickers.jpg

Hallelujahal

Graduate Member
First Name
Alex
Plenty of stickers to go around for everyone. It seems I have a bit of a training issue to address in the warehouse though! :think:

Photo purely to make you all jealous, to build up rivalry, and create a nasty atmosphere amongst the have's and the have not's.
Not really (obviously), but I'm glad the stickers are being well received, and if you haven't had one in your parcel I apologise. I will be issuing written warnings and possibly P45s on Monday to any staff who happen to be guilty of the omission.

View attachment 49276
please donā€™t sack anyone on my behalfā€¦a couple of Mistrals will just about make up for the disappointment I feel šŸ˜€

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).