• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

A new project

Gadget-UK

Graduate Member
First Name
Colin
As some of you know I (Try :whistling: ) and make all sorts of things and not afraid to have a go at most things.
Made the benches and they all sold and everyone said they were very happy with them :shocking:

I have been asked to make a Picnic Table (x2) for a good friend, they are supplying the wood, (Same place I got the wood for the benches) so they are going to be heavy and very strong.
As this is my 1st attempt at making a Picnic Table anything I should look out for, anyone built one and has any tips, I would be very greatful.
I have some plans and hopefully the end result "Should" look similar to this.......

2024-01-28 12.45.40.jpg