• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

A Purrrrrfect fountain pen

BradG

First Name
Brad
Today's labour of love. Cats! For a purrrrrfect fountain pen with a JoWo nib. Anodised in an array of colours

Attachments

• cat1.jpg
    cat1.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 58
  • cat2.jpg
    cat2.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 58
  • cat3.jpg
    cat3.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 58
  • cat4.jpg
    cat4.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 62
  • cat5.jpg
    cat5.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 58

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Brad I just finished raving about the Elephants and here you come up with another masterpiece, we are cat lovers and commend this your latest beautiful pen.

Peter.

BradG

First Name
Brad
Thanks for the kind words all.

I have my first pen show in a couple of weeks so im building up my stock. Hence the high turnover for me recently. I have several more of this graphic type of anodising to do over the next week so apologies if I flood the category with different pens :duh:

Why can't you Bill, do you have access to a metal lathe? :)

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).