• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

A special request

Neil

Fellow
First Name
Neil
Terry,

Ians Bananas or not that is disgusting! Sorry, I don't just dislike it but it should be referred to the board of censors. I'm sure you've done a cracking job on the turning but I couldn't bring myself to look at it long enough. Yuck.

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
I've been good so far Terry ain't I?
I don't think I need to add to your grief, suffice to say both yourself and your good lady have my most sincere sympathies for even considering such an object.
I purchased for laugh a blank in pink plastic at the Basingstoke meeting.
Today I sprayed the tubes white, drilled and cut the blank, glued the tubes in and threw it in the bin. I just couldn't bring myself to show it my lovely lathe.

rowdyyates115

It's Showtime.....
Fellow
Terry, nice bit of turning and the finish is up there as usual. :love_it:
You will find that the girls love the blank for some reason. Recently made a perfume atomiser with the same blank to get rid of it, but it turned out to be one of the fastest sells I have had yet.

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
If the person its made for loves it then you have got it 100% right the rest just dont matter :winking:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).