• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

about TIME I showed these Zeta's

Bammer

Fellow
First Name
Brad
Hope you like these

Cambridge Green 1.jpg
Cambridge Pink 1.jpg
Cambridge Red 1.jpg

Love making these, but they take a fair amount on time (pun intended) :funny:

Brad

mattkemp

First Name
matt
They are really smart I like them a lot hope your please with the results they are well worth being proud of

Jim

Grand Master
They are special Brad, so pleased you showed them my friend they are truly inspiring .. :thumbs:

Harry

First Name
Harry
Brad, I have been working on watch parts pens, also on Zeta tubes, for some time and I've almost got it sussed. My biggest problem is bending the dials without cracking the paint. I tried a coat of acrylic lacquer before bending, but no change. Would you be willing to offer me some advice?

Bammer

Fellow
First Name
Brad
Brad, I have been working on watch parts pens, also on Zeta tubes, for some time and I've almost got it sussed. My biggest problem is bending the dials without cracking the paint. I tried a coat of acrylic lacquer before bending, but no change. Would you be willing to offer me some advice?

Sure, don't try it with dials that are enamel coated ... they crack. If I get any they usually go in the crap box, got quite a few now, perhaps one day I'll find a use for them but I haven't yet

Brad

Harry

First Name
Harry
Sure, don't try it with dials that are enamel coated ... they crack. If I get any they usually go in the crap box, got quite a few now, perhaps one day I'll find a use for them but I haven't yet

Brad

Thanks Brad, I'll just have to buy in bigger batches to allow for these rejects.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).