• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Advice please

Winemaker

Registered
First Name
Tom
This is what I was working on before I was ill
DSC_0003.jpg DSC_0004.jpg
Is it worth finishing when I get better:thinks: comments please you will not offend me. Also can any one identify the wood its sitting on :thinks: I want to use it for a couple of Pepper mills as soon as I am better :praying

Terry Q

Fellow
First Name
Terry
The decision really is yours. I suggest you put it in a place where it won't be forgotten. Then at some point you will say I really want to finish this or I'm tired of looking at this you lovely piece of designer firewood, in the bin you go.

Tom I wish you well and hope you get back to turning soon.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).