• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

African Blackwood segmented pen

Bammer

Fellow
First Name
Brad
Cracking looking pen :thumbs:

And thank you Woody, you have saved me hours of frustration in trying to make a segmented pen for the competition, now I shall not bother :sob:

Could have shown me these 2 weeks ago .... :rolling:

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Cracking looking pen :thumbs:

And thank you Woody, you have saved me hours of frustration in trying to make a segmented pen for the competition, now I shall not bother :sob:

Could have shown me these 2 weeks ago .... :rolling:

You bloody better had :frenchkiss::frenchkiss:

Lons

Fellow
First Name
Bob
What Vic said Woody :rolling: and if that's the quality of your competition entry REJECT then I'm not emarassing myself by entering either - so there! :sob::whistling:

Absolutely love the pen said he through gritted teeth btw :ciggrin:

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
What Vic said Woody :rolling: and if that's the quality of your competition entry REJECT then I'm not emarassing myself by entering either - so there! :sob::whistling:

Absolutely love the pen said he through gritted teeth btw :ciggrin:

No Bob my entry is already in and it aint as good as this one this one was just an experiment I seem to have bouts of making up segmented pens and Bobs compo just spurred me on again

Lons

Fellow
First Name
Bob
No Bob my entry is already in and it aint as good as this one this one was just an experiment I seem to have bouts of making up segmented pens and Bobs compo just spurred me on again

It's still a beauty Woody.

I'll definitely enter as I have one I'm not happy with but at least it hasn't failed like the others and still time to better it - maybe :praying:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).