• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Airbrush spirit stains colouring

steveisfound

Registered
First Name
Steve
If that's your first foray into colour, don't let it stop there Steve. Excellent!

Thanks Phil! My daughter (who gave me an airbrush kit for my birthday) won't let me stop! Really chuffed with the positive comments... certainly gives me the encouragement I need!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

steveisfound

Registered
First Name
Steve
That is really a lovely piece. Getting such a rich red while still allowing the grain to show is simply amazing. Congratulations. I will be watching for Number Two!

Thanks Greg! It was a pleasant surprise that an idea designed in my head actually came out as planned! (Always a first!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).