• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Another Alpha RB in Rhodium with Black to White acrylic blank (Guinness)

billyb_imp

Registered
First Name
Billy
A very elegant, beautiful pen Billy, is there a link to the blank maker? :drool:

The blanks are made by Mervyn Cadman his website for blanks is UK Pen Kits - Creator of hand cast resin blanks for many turning projects. but he is currently closed until spring time, fortunatly I bought a good few earlier in the year which will see me through until then.

I would imagine Mervyn is concentrating on his shaving brush enterprise, Cadman|Bespoke Shaving brushes custom made this site is worth a look you will see what he can do with the blanks he produces. Superb artisan :thumbs::thumbs:

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Nice to see your Monochrome Picture of this your current pen mate. Both the Kit and the Blank. I do like the decoration in the cap area contrast with the black. Unable to sleep after 3 am Saturday here off to bed now worth getting up to see your pen.

Peter.

silver

General dogsbody
Executive Member
First Name
Eamonn.
Done a great job of that one Billy..:thumbs:

Mervyn's blanks are a real joy to turn

Couldn't agree more..:thumbs:

A very elegant, beautiful pen Billy, is there a link to the blank maker? :drool:

Well respected guy in my pen turning world, also in blank making as well.

As for blanks, I have had a few off him over the years and always had good service.

Ziggy Sawdust

Apprentice Member
First Name
Simon
Nice website, so this is why he never produced the Trilogy in his DVD collection... I was patiently awaiting the Big Blank turning DVD for months then years.. after buying his first two DVDs ... which were amazing... Definitely brushed it aside... ha ha

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).