• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Another introduction - hi guys!

brody2123

Fellow
First Name
Brody
Welcome aboard Jim. May you enjoy your stay. We have a very varied selection of people here, all with their own area of expertise. Especially Woody, who can quote any serial number from a John Smiths can from 1992 to present day. Not sure about having any mad people on here though.....

Twister

Registered
First Name
Steve
Welcome to the forum

I also recommend Dan for chisels

I have one on order from him

Steve

MrJoshua

First Name
Jim
There's a pic on the first or second page I think chaps of a couple of bits I've done.

But here's one anyway - not sure if it's the same pic or not. I haven't done loads yet as am honing technique and learning tips still (probably you can say that you always are though!).
E102DDC1-FB49-479D-8D04-C62FBC970614_zpsaoc3qihg.jpg

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).