• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Another joke for you fellas...

Twin Oaks

Apprentice Member
First Name
Herb
Old man retired to his dream property... 100 acres with a pond.
He grabbed his tin bucket and wandered out behind his log cabin to pick blackberries for a cobbler. As he filled the bucket, he heard giggling and laughing coming from his private pond.

He walked down the path, and there in his pond was a group of young 20 somethings swimming in his pond, nude.

"Hey," he called, "Y'all can't swim here, this is private property."

"Go away old man, we have always skinny dipped here."

"Okay, do what you want, I didn't really come here to see nekked kids anyway." He held up the tin bucket. He slowly began to grin. "I just came down to the pond to feed my pet alligator."

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).